NANOPROTECH Marine protective coatings have been used by electromechanicians of Palmali Shipping Company since December 2011.
The following details were applied with NANOPROTECH:
- corroded conducting wire. After application with NANOPROTECH Liquid Insulation the corrosion stopped;
- blades (IGS. Deck Seal Flow Switch) with salt deposits (these deposits resulted in blade breakdown). After application, the salt deposits halted;
- interior wiring of navigation lights of lifeboats with corroded electric connections. After application, the corrosion stopped;
- fore horn and electro-pneumatic valve (bucket and its chamber) with salt deposits. After application, the salt deposits halted;
- application of interior mechanisms without equipment dismantling. After application, the mechanisms work perfectly;
- terminal switches of food-store cranes. After application, the rotating connections work without sticking.