Unique moisture-protective, corrosion preventive, lubricating and penetrating properties are confirmed by technical statements and laboratory tests.
NANOPROTECH Auto Anticor protects door hinges from corrosion and creaking, lubricates efficiently, replaces a liquid key, protects door locks from freezing at the temperature from 0° to - 80°С!
- protects components and aggregates from all kind of humidity (steam, moisture, condensate, fog, splashes, rains, acid rains, salt and chlorinated water, sulphuretted hydrogen, chloride, chlorine-containing gases, etc.);
- penetrates under layers of rust and facilitates cleansing;
- stops corrosion processes;
- releases the rust details;
- helps to easily turn off bolts, nuts, and other screwed connections;
- prevents from creak of details;
- protects from scratches and fractures on the metal surfaces from corrosion (the surface applied with NANOPROTECH Electric can be prepared for painting by removing a protecting coating with any circuit plate cleanser, brake cleanser or alcohol);
- prevents from freezing of moving mechanisms (locks, doors, boot, bonnet,etc.);
- provides stable operation of equipment in winter;
- improves the condition of rubber gasket of doors, boot, bonnet;
- has high penetration rate and is indispensable for lubricating of chain gears (motor, bike, bicycle) and hard-to-reach mechanisms;
- is efficient for preservation of screwed connections, bearings and moving parts, and also metal details during their storage on the open-air sites;
- is efficient for drying of the bearings and hard-to-reach mechanisms;
- allows to drive a car and to use mechanisms in various climatic conditions.
- builds water proof and water repellent coating;
- completely displaces moisture from the applied surface;
- due to powerful capillary effect penetrates inside units without dismantling;
- fills in microscopic cavities;
- maintains high elasticity;
- does not cause harmful effects and does not destroy metals, plastic, rubber, glass, varnish, colors, and ceramics;
- does not dissolve in water;
- does nor emulsify;
- provides dielectric strength of conductors;
- is rubber, silicone, acryl, tetrafluoroethylene and aroma free;
- weather and temperature resistant;
- health and environment friendly;
- operating temperature ranges from -80°С to +160°С;
- duration of protective coating is from 1 to 3 years.
In contrast to so-called liquid keys, lock de-icers and insulating sprays, NANOPROTECH is isopropylalcohol, thylene glycol and white spirit free, does not evaporate, does not require any additional cleansing or lubricating. By displacing a moisture NANOPROTECH Anticor lubricates the applied mechanisms.
Protective coating securely holds on the surface and withstands strong mechanical loading. Insignificant excess of the product can leak out creating stroke marks and oil spots on the surface of water. The surface applied with NANOPROTECH Electric can be prepared for painting by removing a protecting coating with any circuit plate cleanser, brake cleanser or alcohol.
Service, repair, revitalization and preventive measures of the following equipment:
- wheel bolts, nuts, and other screwed connections;
- mechanisms of locks, doors, boots, bonnets, etc.;
- chain drivings (motor, bike, bicycle) and hard-to-reach mechanisms;
- rubber gasket of doors, boot, bonnet;
- lubricating of the bearings.
Treatment of the scratches, fractures and dents on the car body before repair works.
Preservation of the screwed connections, connectors, bearings, movable parts, metal details during their storage on the open-air sites.
Pre-sale preparation of vehicles.
Extension of the service list at service centers.
Easy to use
Wide range of application areas.
Does not require preparation of the applied surface.
Effective even with wet surfaces.
Package: aerosol cans.
Volume: 210 ml.
Application: spray on the applied surface.
Consumption: 50 ml/m2.
Shelf life: 5 years from the production date.
Developed and made in Russia.
«NANOPROTECH Auto Electric» is indispensable in every automobile especially in rainfall and frost seasons.